i made 10 resolutions for the next year. although that's a lot, they are very simple ones, but at least, this means i am less likely to break them. no point overreaching myself, and failing eventually. here goes:
1. i shall not purchase too many beauty and makeup products. why should i have 2 blushers since i have only one face?
2. pay my credit card bill fully every month.
3. drink less coffee and tea :(
4. try to use sunscreen and moisturisers more conscientiously. got a scolding from skin doctor last month :P
5. get my own bachelorette pad. anyone got a flat to let out (cheaply)? i promise to be a good tenant.
6. keep my room and workstation tidy. no slum area allowed.
7. read more books.
8. lose weight, THEN watch my new weight more carefully.
9. use a hair conditioner everytime i wash my hair.
10. be less quick to judge, and more quick to listen
My simple lifeplan:
A man can do nothing better than to eat and drink and find satisfaction in his work. This too, I see, is from the hand of God, for without him, who can eat or find enjoyment? To the man who pleases him, God gives wisdom, knowledge and happiness, but to the sinner he gives the task of gathering and storing up wealth to hand it over to the one who pleases God. This too is meaningless, a chasing after the wind.
(Ecclesiastes 2: 24-26)