Monday, February 01, 2010

To be printed out, signed and presented for entry

I, __________, hereby promise that I will:
  1. Always enable Masterofboots to skate all she likes
  2. Be responsible for keeping the toilets clean
  3. Make sure that our family goes to church and cell group regularly
  4. Iron my own shirts
  5. Not expect Masterofboots to cook
  6. Keep track of my own and the family's expenses
  7. Listen patiently to Masterofboots whenever she wants to talk
  8. Exercise regularly
  9. Eat my greens
  10. Make sure that my waistline does not expand beyond 34 inches
Where man's strength fail, may God help me to keep these promises.



________________
Name:


To be filled in apppropriately, printed out, signed and presented for inspection on 6 Feb 2010

1 comment:

jen said...

lol, good luck with #10.