Monday, February 27, 2012

Rabbits' Breakfast at Tiffany's

It takes a seriously crazy rabbit lover to do this, really - checking bunny pellets aka...poop.

The rabbits are moulting, and I don't like spotting hair in their poop - it could be a sign of slowing gut, apparently. After doing some basic research, I decided to replace one of their pellet meals with fresh vegetables. But the rabbits are so dreadfully spoilt! Not for them, common market vegetables like pak choy or kale. They turned their heads away in disgust. No, no, no...rabbits want gourmet salad from Cold Storage. You are so naughty!



Nom nom nom...the rabbits are enjoying their salad of baby leaves here. I know, thoroughly spoiling them right? I console myself that vegetables has to be cheaper than meat, if I had a dog.

2 comments:

l. said...

:) Thanks for the follow, your rabbits and hamster are adorable!

Anonymous said...

I just saw a clip on YouTube, the bunny eats rose!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trtSIaUCdcw&feature=g-logo&context=G2036952FOAAAAAAAHAA

BoonOne