Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Home made convenience food

Now that I'm at home in the day time, there are many occasions to prepare a table for one. Since I'm so busy with assignments, I have to take short cuts in my meals. Surprisingly, soup freezes pretty well, depending on what soup it is, of course. This is my dried vegetable soup, newly unmoulded from its freezing container. All I have to do is to let it thaw, then heat it up for a meal. Well...not the most ideal for nutrition, but I am sure this beats instant noodles. 


I added fresh carrots to increase its vitamin content. Here you go:

Ingredients:
Dried bok choy (aka gan choy)
pork ribs (roasted plain first for extra flavour)
tiny dried scallops
dried honey date (one only)
dried red dates

I used my magic cooker to save electricity.

1 comment:

Little Miss Titch said...

looks yummy