Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Blackie's turn at obedience training

Since it was so easy for Whitty to master this trick, I decided to let Blackie try it too. 

First, I showed him the wooden toy. 


Sure enough, he got up to investigate it. Now the harder part is to get him to stand up, which is something he is more reluctant to do. I pulled up the toy slowly, as I did with Whitty. He merely looked puzzled, but did not respond. I repeated it a few times, but it was of no use.
 To encourage him, I jangled the toy a little, and the bell tinkered softly. In alarm, Blackie ran off.
Poor Blackie, bottom of the class again :P

3 comments:

RG said...

Put a craisin on there!!

Denise Lim said...

Blackie must be like: AHHH!!! What's that sound?! AHHHHHHH!!!! Forgive me wooden thingy! AHHHHHHhhhhhh!

Little Miss Titch said...

RG is right a bribe is needed,xx Rachel
see you in a couple of weeks