Saturday, February 26, 2011

Blogging

I don't see blogs dying, even if it becomes less fashionable.  http://quidestveritas.blogspot.com/2011/02/fighting-obsolescence.html

I suppose once it was the stuff that the young and hip do, then old(er) geezers like us latch on, and the young and hip decide that they don't want to be doing what their parents and teachers are doing.

But I don't really care. Since I have kept a diary for 20 years, I think I have the stamina to keep this blog running for a long, long time. And like an indulgent parent pet owner, I insist on telling the whole world (or my 12 readers) what my silly furballs are up to every day.

Besides, what would I do without my favourite cooking blogs or beauty blogs? Maybe the cybercool gang have lost interest in blogs, but trust me, the female blogging community will keep this medium thriving for a long time.

No comments: