Thursday, September 15, 2011

Trick or Treat

I'm teaching the marauding rabbits to beg. You furballs, there is no need to attack your treat box. If you act cute, you will get all the tasties you want. Can't get a good picture of them begging because they move too fast. Being bottom-heavy, rabbits don't stand up for long, hehe.

Whitty has successfully won some dried apple slices. Poor Blackie couldn't understand the concept of begging, and soon ran off to sulk in a corner. Hmpf! I don't want your treats if you are going to make it so hard!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

well written, well designed, inspiring, informative and entertaining. Keep it up.

snake said...

oooo i didn't know rabbits can be trained!

Denise Lim said...

Hi, I am the blogger of How to care of rabbits. I am very interested in hamsters. Can you tell me more of how to take care of them? I would really like a hamster. I know there are a lot of websites on the net. But I think asking a hamster owner will be more accurate! :)

Hope you can reply to my email deniselim48@hotmail.com !!!
TQ...