Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Rabbits run wild

V thought I put the rabbits back, and I thought he put the rabbits back so we happily went out. Uh oh...

Many many hours later, I came home to an empty cage. They weren't even in their usual play area! Where are the rabbits?!


The fugitives had a jolly day running about the whole home, and I eventually found them hiding under the TV console. Over the next few days we gradually discovered traces of their adventures - rabbit teeth marks - on our magazines, wires etc. Luckily they remembered their toilet manners and did not soil the place.

The worst thing is, the rabbits are now no longer contented with their play area. They constantly paw and nibble at the pet gate, pushing past me insolently when I try to stop them from running out. Looks like the call of the wild is irresistible!

2 comments:

Oskar said...

I bet they had a blast with the place all to them selves!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Little Miss Titch said...

Speedy sings"oh ooh buns just wanna have fun...thats all they really waant...thats what they waant...oh ooh buns just wanna have fun!"