Friday, August 31, 2012

School Week 3

How fast it is! Before you know it, week 3 of school is over...and the assignments are piling up :(

There is so much to read, so much to write! Though all the lessons are in the evening, there isn't the luxury of sleeping in at all. I feed the animals in the morning, then feed myself, and immediately start typing or annotating my readings. Lunch is usually a simple affair of bread or leftovers. Then I prepare to go to school. Oh boy, this is turning out to be much more demanding than I expected.

The happy thing is, I've started driving myself to school. As school is in an industrial area, the traffic is made up mostly of gigantic vehicles. It is quite an experience being on the roads in my little car squeezed between Autobots.

Ok, update is done. The small and smaller animals have been fed, petted and put to bed. Time to start writing my reflections on Language Acquisition.

1 comment:

Little Miss Titch said...

think of the end goal and you'll be there in no time!