Monday, September 03, 2012

Rabbit Game

Aww...it takes such a heart of steel to refuse this super cute plea...but once I open the pet gate, there would be two furballs charging around, threatening to nip the wires and squiriming into impossible gaps.

The rabbits have invented a new game - "catch me if you can" - with their gigantic, clumsy friend (me). They would bang at the pet barrier until they get my attention, and wait nearby while I climb over the barrier. When I try to pet them, they would dash off like lightning. As soon as I get out of their play area, they then bang on the pet barrier again and wait...and the game starts all over again. It takes only a few rounds for me to be totally exhausted. If you think playing with dogs is tiring, wait till rabbits play with you. 

1 comment:

Little Miss Titch said...

Awwwww she is so cute,I love playing with Speedy he comes up with new games all the time