Thursday, May 30, 2013

Robber rabbit at Breakfast

The dishful of delectable snowpeas is in the middle of the yard, so why are the two rabbits each hiding in a corner so far away from it? The reason is, they have each grabbed a peapod, and dashed off to eat in peace, far from each other. 

Unfortunately for Blackie, Whitty is a much faster eater, and refused to follow the rules of the game. Here she is, coming to partake of Blackie's share, having finished her own.

After a brief tussle, Whitty won, and poor Blackie is left sniffing around, wondering where his snowpea pod is. You are such a greedy girl, Whitty! Leave Blackie alone!

4 comments:

Little Miss Titch said...

hehehe she always want's what the other has!

Holly Hollyson @ Full of Beans and Sausages said...

She is a silly girl! I miss my rabbit so much - he had to stay with my parents when I immigrated as I had read such horror stories about transporting rabbits that I didn't dare to risk it :( he has a great life and is a free range bunny, like yours are! I like reading about your rabbit and hamster. I used to be a member of the national hamster council in England and I owned, bred and showed hamsters. I love them!

MoB said...

i can't imagine...i miss my pets even when i go on holiday.

RG said...

Those two need some serious refereeing!